European Roulette is one of the most famous types of roulette in the world. This game has been spread widely not only in Europe but also in the United States of America, and after that, it has spread in the Arab world.
European Roulette is one of the most preferred games among players because it provides them more chances to win than the American one.
The great popularity of the game can be related to its dynamics and the large number of betting options. And many players prefer European Roulette for it has a low house advantage, compared to the American one.
Today at Arabic Roulette, we will discuss the basic rules of European Roulette as well as the types of bets and, of course, give you some tips and strategies.
Best Casinos To Play European Roulette
- Best Casinos To Play European Roulette
- European Roulette Wheel
- European Roulette Layout
- How to Play European roulette
- European Roulette Bet Types
- European Roulette House Edge
- European Roulette Tips
- European Roulette Strategy
- European Roulette FAQ
European Roulette Wheel
The European Roulette Wheel is different from that the American wheel.
The numbers in the pockets face the inner part of the wheel, which is also different from American roulette.
The wheel consists of 18 red pockets and 18 black pockets. Each pair of even numbers is followed by a pair of odd numbers. And numbers can also be divided into high and low; for example, the numbers from 1 to 18 are “low“, while numbers from 19 to 36 are “high.”
On the left side of the zero pockets, the order of the numbers is completely opposite. There are nine high numbers in the black pockets and nine low numbers in the red pockets – 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33, 35, 1, 3, and 5. And 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, and 18 successively.
European Roulette Layout
The European Roulette Layout is the place where to set the bets, and usually, it is covered with a green cloth.
The layout of the American and European roulette table is very similar except for one difference, in the European Roulette Layout, there is only one zero bet square.
The table layout can be divided into two parts which correspond with two main types of bets that can be placed. The inside bets are placed on the inside part, where there are 37 numbers on the wheel being placed separately.
The outside part is the place where the outside bets are placed and consists of specific places that correspond with the bets: Odd/even, red/black, high/low, and vertical bets.
How to Play European roulette
Nowadays, European roulette games are very popular not only in real casinos but also in online casinos as well.
Although the fact that “roulette” is a game that depends completely on luck, it is a good idea before start playing makes sure that you, as a player, know the rules of the game.
It is important for The player to keep in mind that the European roulette game is characterized by its 37 pockets and contains only one zero, and as in American roulette, players in the European version must try to predict the winning number correctly in order to win the bet, and it is also will be good to specify the amount of the bet amount before starting the game.
A player can bet multiple times, placing his bets on a specific number, group, or color. He can also bet on the odd and even … etc.
European Roulette Bet Types
There are Two Main European Roulette Bet Types:
Normally beginner roulette players are advised to play first the outside bets because the probability of winning is higher even though the return is lower. But it is easier for them to understand the outside bets because they are made up of groups of numbers rather than specific numbers.
- Red-Black: It is the most popular type of outside bet; the bet is that the next to appear number will be the color he chooses. Winning red-black bets pay 1 to 1.
- Even-odd: where the player bets that the ball will fall on the odd or even numbers. The chances of winning and losing on this bet are equal; This European Roulette Payout is again 1 to 1.
- High-Low Bet: This one is suitable for those who prefer to play it safely. The player is betting that the next number will be either low (1-18) or high (19-36). The chances are equal to win, so the payout is either in cash, or the payout is 1 to 1.
- Dozen Bet: it includes twelve numbers. The 36 numbers on the table can be divided into three tens. The first tens consist of numbers 1 to 12, the second includes numbers from 13 to 24, and the thirteenth digits cover numbers 25 to 36.1.
Inside bets have more risks, but at the same time, they have less percentage to win. However, the inside bets can be sometimes with more financial returns because European Roulette Payouts are much higher compared to the outside bets. Inside bets can be placed on specific numbers or groups of numbers, and are placed inside the betting layout.
- DIRECT BETTING: It is the simplest type of betting in the roulette game because it covers only one specific number. And since the chances of winning in this bet are lower, the payout is more than 35 to 1.
- LINES BET: The player bets on 6 numbers in two successive rows, This bet in European Roulette Payout is 5 times the base bet.
- CORNERS BET: is to place the betting on 4 numbers in a square shape. The winnings on this bet are 8 times the original bet.
- STREET BET: This bet covers a row of three numbers. The numbers 10, 11, and 12. The chips are placed on the line at the end of the row. The winning bets are paid here from 11 to 1.
- SPLIT BET: Betting on two adjacent numbers, for example, the player bets on numbers 8 and 9, and the chips should be placed on the line between the two numbers. Winning bets have a return from 17 to 1.
- SQUARE OR CORNER BET: It is a four-digit that shares in one corner. Bets are made on the numbers 5, 6, 8, and 9. The European Roulette Payout is 8 to 1. We can see that European roulette includes a variety of kinds of bets, so it is important for the player to have a look and be well knower about the rules before he starts so he can achieve fun and win at the same time.
European Roulette House Edge
Most roulette players prefer the diversity in the European version of the game because it provides them with more opportunities to win. In American roulette, the casino’s advantage is higher, 5.26%, and the reason is because of the presence of double zero.
Although there is only one zero on the European roulette wheel, that reduces the advantage of the house to 2.70%.
It is important to remember that the European Roulette House Edge is the same despite the different payments for different types of bets.
European Roulette Tips
There are no specific European Roulette Tips that enable the player to win in casinos, to guarantee the winning of their bets, and also no one can control the results.
But professional players recommend that the player should only place his bet, and his expectation and try to be moderate in playing the inside and outside bets.
Although the inside bet bonuses are better, the risks of losing are higher than the outside ones.
One of the best European Roulette Tips is to always in the outside bets, and although the roulette bonus in the inside bets are higher, if the player wants to stay in the game for a longer period of time, so he must balance between the high risks in inside bets and the low-risks in the outside bets. This is what is recommended for a good European roulette strategy.
European Roulette Strategy
Even though European Roulette depends mostly on luck, there are a few strategies that gamblers adopt, to get better winning chances.
The Martingale strategy is based on doubling the player’s bet after his loss, to compensate for the previous losses and achieve a small profit; in other words, if the player places his bet on one color only and then continues to double the bet until he wins, he recovers his losses on the condition that he continues to multiply the losing bets.
Another European roulette strategy is Reverse Martingale, which means the opposite way of the Martingale strategy. So, the goal here is to increase the bet when winning and decrease it when losing. Instead of raising your bet as a player when losing. The player in this strategy has to be careful because it is not necessary that if one of the colors wins 100 times in a row, that doesn’t mean the other color will appear in the next round. The probabilities of roulette tournaments have less than 50/50 chances due to the 0 and 00. If the player wants to win, he must win bigger bets or win to compensate for the losses.
This European roulette strategy is based on high and low bets, based on which one is safer than doubling. This strategy is used by roulette players who are looking for a safer game than either Roulette Martingale or Reverse Martingale.
The first person who invented this Arithmetic method was the Italian mathematician Ionardole of Pisa, known as Fibonacci. This strategy involves betting by adding the last two bets together, and in this way, the player can make a profit even if he loses a greater number of games he has won.
JAMES BOND STRATEGY
This strategy was invented by Ian Fleming, an English author, and naval intelligence officer, who is also one of the thousand famous “James Bond” characters. At that time, he told people that a player needs at least $200 to start playing and betting.
European Roulette FAQ
ARE THERE ANY TIPS FOR PLAYING THE EUROPEAN ROULETTE?
At first, the player should know the rules of uropean Roulette. Also, it will be good to specify the amount of the bet before starting the game.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF EUROPEAN ROULETTE STRATEGY?
Knowing all kinds of European Roulette roulette strategies enables the player to learn more about the roulette game and makes him know how to make his plans before placing his bets, which reduces the chances of losing.
IS THERE A BEST BET IN THE EUROPEAN ROULETTE?
Most of the time, professional players recommend the outside bets in uropean Roulette because they offer more chances to win; the inside bets offer the lowest chances but with more profits.